As a full service optometric office, we offer our patients a wide variety of programs for vision correction and treatment. Our eye care services include a thorough vision analysis, eye health examination, diagnostic evaluation and treatment of eye diseases. We also carry variety of frames for your selection and vision needs. In addition, with the help of special training and advanced equipment's, we provide the following services:
- New contact lenses fitting and annual contact lens re-fit/renewal
- Advanced contact lens fitting for hard-to fit patients
- Bifocal and multifocal contact lens (both soft and GP lenses)
- Orthokeratology lens (Ortho-K) and Cornea reshaping therapy (CRT) for myopia treatment
- Wave Ortho-K and Wave multifocal GP lenses
- Scleral lenes for Keratoconus, Post RK or Lasik or irregular cornea.
- Dry Eye treatment and management
- Diabetic retinal exam - dilation and retinal photography
- Amblyopia treatment.
Facilities and Equipment
The followings are examples of tests and procedures we provide in offices:
- Non-contact automated tonometer: measure the intra-ocular pressure for the detection of glaucoma.
- Computerized perimeter: programmed to diagnosis potential disease such as glaucoma, tumors, head trauma, mini-strokes and even stress.
- Digital imaging fundus camera: for the complete picture of the fundus for detection of any anomalies such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and optic nerve atrophy.
- Corneal topography: mapping device for the contour of the cornea. This is an important equipment to diagnose certain cornea diseases. It is used to create a digital map of the curvature of your eye. This information is used to custom design a OrthoK or CRT retainer contact lens for your eye.
- Ophthalmic Ultrasound-detect floaters, foreign body, and tumors inside eyes and retinal detachment.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim, NHP, Network Health, Tufts, MassHealth, David Vision, EyeMed, Spectara, Superior Vision et al. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Chinese, and English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.